Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp Inventions samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and how to file a patent have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and http://scalar.Usc.edu doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable maybe can.